Detroit Employment Law Firm
Your top choice for an employment law firm in Detroit
The employment law firm of Sue Ellen Eisenberg & Associates, P.C. is dedicated to ensuring that equal rights for all employees are preserved and maintained in the workplace. Our team of employment law attorneys has worked collectively for more than 75 years to:
- Ensure that workplaces comply with anti-discrimination and other employment-related laws
- Prevent discrimination, harassment and retaliation
- Ensure lawful hiring, disciplinary, investigatory and termination practices
- Represent the interests of employees and work organizations in litigation
Our clients include businesses in the automotive sector, medical care industry and financial community, among others. Our lawyers also represent employees at all levels in the workplace—senior executives, mid-level managers and hourly workers.
Employment law firms in Detroit protect your job
At the Michigan law firm of Sue Ellen Eisenberg & Associates, our employment lawyers offer representation in the following areas of law:
- Employment discrimination
- Workplace harassment or hostile work environment
- Wrongful termination and other employment actions
- Executive employment agreements
- Severance packages
- Compensation and benefits
- Hiring, discipline and termination counseling for businesses
- Investigation, training and policies for businesses
- Negotiation and litigation
Different than other Detroit employment law firms
We approach and handle each case with determined resolve, a delicate touch, and the sincere desire to achieve effective results. Every client presents with different facts, circumstances and goals. Our attorneys listen, provide comprehensive analysis, and develop a proactive strategy to further the best interests of our employment law clients. As excellent negotiators, we develop a compelling presentation that encourages a resolution of disputes that is time-sensitive, discrete, and empowers clients to move forward.
Although a negotiated outcome is the goal of our firm, it is never utilized at the sacrifice of the best interests of the client. Our firm is prepared to advocate in a full spectrum of legal forums, including those in state and federal courts, administrative agencies, arbitration, or mediation and facilitation. The ultimate goal is to achieve outstanding results for each and every client.
Contact our Detroit wrongful termination law firm today
Call us. We get it. Detroit wrongful termination law firms can help. Representation inquiries are responded to by one of our attorneys, typically within one business day. This initial phone consultation is provided free of charge. Contact Sue Ellen Eisenberg & Associates, P.C. at 248.258.5050, or e-mail us today at firstname.lastname@example.org
The information contained in this website should not be considered formal legal advice nor be construed to form a lawyer/client relationship. A lawyer/client relationship occurs with the execution of a written retainer agreement.